Exciting Ghost Adventures: Lemp Mansion

Often named one of the top 10 most haunted buildings in the US, the Lemp Mansion is where I'll be spending my 4th night on the trip. This might also be the last haunted place I stay since the rest are kind of pricey.

The Lemp Mansion once housed the beer magnate, William Lemp and his family. After one of William's sons died young from heart failure, William killed himself in the mansion. Later, three more of his descendants did the same thing. I watched a little bit of a ghost adventures episode and saw a bit where a woman said someone stood over her bed in the night and moaned loudly. Sounds terrifying. Also, I just read that at least two people died in the room I'll be staying in.

You can read some stuff about it here. I plan to set up a night vision camera over my bed, Paranormal Activity style to see if anything bothers me in the night. It would be really great if someone came with me. Gulp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nights 2-3: Chi Town, Chi Town We Gonna Show Em How We Get Down

Road Map to a Haunted October